Market the company’s various insurance products to potential clients
• Liaise with Brokers to obtain information to aid in the generation of profitable businesses for the Organization.
• Source for new clients and develop clientele base of the Organization through networking and generate lists of prospective clients and brokers
• Ensure the achievement of set targets on revenue generation and premium collection.
• Maintain a good relationship and offer excellent service delivery to clients/Brokers at all times
• Draw up an articulate marketing strategy for every financial year and monthly sales action plans
• Provide effective market intelligence to drive marketing efforts of the Organization and follow up on policy renewals
• Pursue aggressively participation of the company on all general businesses available through brokers
• Develops and maintains a robust database on the market, clients and prospects.
• Follow up on all outstanding and ensuring that the company’s credit control policy is adhered to.
• Prepare daily weekly and monthly marketing reports on production, collection, renewal status
• Excellent relationship management skills including the ability to persuade, negotiate,
• Good analytical skills and ability to multi task
• Excellent communication - both written and spoken English and presentation skills.
• Creativity and innovative
• Entrepreneurial skill
• Strategic thinking capabilities
• Knowledge of laws/regulations relating to insurance and target client business operations.
• Technical credibility
• Customer service oriented
Not less than 5 years cognate experience
• First Degree (CIIN and MSc will be an added advantage)
• Not more than 39year
• N2.8M – N4.1M
Interested candidates should send CV to email@example.com with location and job title as the email subject.
This job expired on October 12, 2021.