Reporting directly to the CEO. The Personal Assistant provides executive support in a one-on-one working relationship. The Executive Assistant serves as the primary
point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Office of the CEO.
Serve as direct point of contact to the CEO.
Manage daily schedule, itineraries and travel arrangements.
Conduct research and provide advice on critical issues.
Handle vital personal and official correspondences.
Arrange official appointments and organize official meetings.
Provide representation at internal or external official meetings.
Coordinate all activities of the CEO’s Foundation.
Oversee or supervise some critical projects.
Provide administrative relief for the H.R. Department through the CEO’s office.
Carry out other ancillary services as may be assigned by the CEO.
- B. A / B.Sc. qualification.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as an Executive Assistant
- The candidate would work closely with the Managing Director (MD) to provide administrative support, and deals confidential and sensitive issues across the business.
- Must possess good verbal and written communication skills as well as interpersonal skills. Another important requirement is to have administrative and management skills to perform everyday duties.
- Conserves executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; and initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
Interested candidates should apply through the Company website www.lingtonandbernie.com /send CV to email@example.com or walk into Lington & Bernie Consulting Ltd, 9a Omo Osagie street, Off Awolowo road Ikoyi Lagos
This job expired on December 31, 2021.