Assists the CEO with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks.
- Calendar Management – This includes the management of calendars, related correspondence, meeting details and logistics coordination.
- Event Coordination - Coordinates management meetings, general meetings and other support required for various events and meetings.
- PowerPoint Excel and Word Documents - Prepares electronic files with validated ability to proofread for spelling and grammar.
- Office support – Provides back up support as needed for management staff
- Travel coordination- Leads and coordinates travel itineraries and related meetings, which are sometimes international. Includes the coordination of calendars, travel plans, expense reimbursements, filing, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable organization.
- 3-5 years working experience in the same capacity
- Previous or current experience working with a foundation
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with staff and external partners
- Proficiency in Windows, including MS Word, EXCEL and PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently and with professional discretion.
- Excellent writing, editing, grammatical, organizational, and research skills.
Qualified candidates should forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the role as the subject of the mail.
This job expired on December 31, 2020.