We are looking for a competent and experienced candidate to fill the role of General Manager. Details about the position are as follows:
- Constantly develops business proposals to current and prospective clients
- Supervises all HR Outsourcing-related issues from entry to exit for all outsourced staff
- Supervises all business related issues concerning the importation, marketing and selling of the company’s products
- Carry out oversight functions on Payroll issues, Accounts and all statutory issues.
- Supervises respective Officers who manage Company’s relationship with service providers and regulatory agencies with respect to health, pension, insurance, tax, security etc.
- Supervises the drafting and signing of agreement between the company and its new clients and liaises with the company’s lawyers to give proper briefing in the event of litigation between the company and any of its employees and or between the company and any of its clients
- Performs any duties assigned by the CEO and deputizes for him in his absence
- Timely preparation of robust proposal for the company anytime there is need to bid for jobs, and for routine marketing
- Effective marketing of the company’s product
- Quality service delivery by vendors, artisans, PFAs, HMOs
- Timely response in dealing with employee and client complaints
- Positive feedback from clients with respect to our service delivery
- Timely, accurate, and adequate reports
- Increase in the number of clients
- Masters degree in any humanities, management, social science or science disciplines
- High level of conceptual skills
- Membership of relevant professional bodies
- Conversant with professional and statutory regulations in HR practice
- Minimum of 15 years cognate work experience, seven of which must have been at senior management level
November 14, 2019
January 31, 2020
This job expired on January 31, 2020.