Office Management Office will responsible for general administration tasks within an office environment. You will play a primary role in ensuring that all office administrative functions are coordinated to achieve a high level of productivity within the company.
He/She will coordinate and oversee administrative duties in an office, and ensure that the office operates efficiently and smoothly. Their responsibilities generally include d managing office supplies, overseeing other administrative staff, owning budgets, and supporting staff with administrative tasks like scheduling meetings.
- Oversee and support all administrative duties in the office and ensure that office is operating smoothly
- Manage office supplies inventory and place orders as necessary
- Perform receptionist duties: greet visitors, and answer and direct phone calls
- Develop office policies and procedures, and ensure they are implemented appropriately
- Manage office budget
- Identify opportunities for process and office management improvements, and design and implement new systems
- Provide other administrative support as necessary, including scheduling group meetings, maintaining calendars, doing research, and creating reports
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, communications, or a related field
- 2-5 years of work experience in an administrative/office management role
- Must have exceptional attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills, and ability to priotitize
- Must be a self-starter and driven
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical abilities
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office
Interested candidates should apply through the Company website www.lingtonandbernie.com /send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or walk into Lington & Bernie Consulting Ltd, 9a Omo Osagie street, Off Awolowo road Ikoyi Lagos
This job expired on November 30, 2021.