The Senior Procurement Accountant will maintain the oversight of day-to-day financial and procurement activities. He will monitor the financial performance of the business against the strategic objectives, using Profit and Loss Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, and non-financial measures as appropriate. He will also be responsible for the planning, control and co-ordination of the physical inventory counts and improve methods for inventory accounting for the period.
|1. To act as the procurement primary point of contact and maintaining partners’ relationships with respect to inventory management.|
2. Maintain Bin Card, ensure that the stock counts represent what is physically held and prepare inventory report to the Management.
3. Monitor posting of sales, procurement and expenses on peachtree and vet all cheques payment vouchers
4. Responsible for the processing of payment invoices for both clients and vendors
5. Reconcile the amount on invoices issued against the payment received from the clients both for Head Office and Branch Offices.
6. Generating monthly account receivable ageing report by the seventh day of the succeeding month and follow up with the sales team to collect the outstanding payment.
7. Keep safe custody of all the invoices generated companywide in numerical order.
8. Coordinate all matters on logistics related to the importation of Energy Savings Bulbs, procurement of Plastics and any other products the company may produce.
9. Responsible for the preparation of monthly management report inclusion of all the information requested in a spreadsheets from all the region by the seventh day of the succeeding month.
10. Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations to project future revenues and expenses.
11. Oversee the running of the standard costing system for Gadgas Limited and liaise with the sales team to ensure completeness and accuracy of data input.
12. Preparing and managing estimates, budgets, forecasts and such financial or other submissions as may be required
13. Providing support to the procurement sales team in ensuring adequacy of Financial Management and reconciliation systems
14. Provide support in the development and implementation of Gadgas’s procurement plan, ensuring that the applicable financial and procurement policies and procedures are followed.
15. Ensure that the procurement procedures are in compliance with the regulatory requirements and comply with.
16. Follow up on timely remittance of all the statutory deductions VAT, NHF and NSITF for Gadgas Limited by Account Department.
17. Carry out the processing and renewal of import documentations as required.
18. Perform any other duties that may be assigned by the Management from time to time.
Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related courses
Professional certification i.e. ACCA, ICAN, CIPS etc.
Interested candidates should apply through the Company website www.lingtonandbernie.com /send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or walk into Lington & Bernie Consulting Ltd, 9a Omo Osagie street, Off Awolowo road Ikoyi Lagos
This job expired on November 30, 2021.