He/She will be responsible for supporting the daily job duties of a company Executive or Administrator. Their duties include maintaining an CEO’s appointment calendar, proofreading documents before they go out to company employees or stakeholders, and answering phone calls or emails on the CEO’s behalf.
- Provide a high standard of personal executive level assistance to meet the needs of the CEO ’s objectives, including diary management, setting up meetings, hospitality, travel and visa arrangements worldwide.
- Prepare reports, presentations, and correspondence accurately and swiftly.
- Screen phone calls, enquiries, and requests, and handle them when appropriate.
- Supervise front desk operations and provide assistance as needed, to include but is not limited to, answering phones, accepting deliveries, lunchtime relief, and greeting visitors/guests.
- Provide relevant support for Executive Management, The Board, Company Secretary and Legal Team in line with corporate governance reporting and legislation / regulations.
- Coordinate the agenda of senior management team meetings, prepare an account of the meetings, and follow up on assigned action items.
- Manage all internal and external communications for the company ensuring its messages are consistent across all mediums and for different departments of the organization.
- Assist the CEO to track and provide analytical reports on performance.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders for reporting activities and general administrative.
- A Bachelor’s degree or HND in any Field.
- Minimum of Five (5) years’ relevant work experience.
- Any relevant certification will be an added advantage.
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent IT skills and the ability to learn company-specific software if required.
- Good interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Interested candidates should apply through the Company website www.lingtonandbernie.com /send CV to email@example.com or walk into Lington & Bernie Consulting Ltd, 9a Omo Osagie street, Off Awolowo road Ikoyi Lagos
This job expired on December 31, 2021.