This position is accountable for the overall success of the company, meeting and exceeding revenue measures. Constantly strive for improvements in work process and results to better meet client's expectations.
- Strategically identify and develop new business opportunities that either expand on current business or have the potential to generate new revenue streams.
- Support the senior managers to prepare and write bids for tenders and/or proposals that place the company in the position to win business.
- Provide high level client interface and assist staff as necessary with building a secure relationships
- Building excellent staff culture and client relationships, through leadership, by example and strong interpersonal skills.
- Cultivate high levels of staff retention by creating a challenging, stimulating and exciting work environment which encourages optimal individual and team performance.
- Responsible for the quality, timeliness and presentation of work and ensuring a high degree of professionalism is maintained
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable organization.
- MSc/MBA is mandatory and must also be professionally certified
- 8 -10 years working experience in the same capacity
- Strong experience in managing a diverse workforce including both sales and operations.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships external partners
- Ability to work independently and with professional discretion.
- Excellent writing, editing, grammatical, organizational, and research skills.
Qualified candidates should forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the role as the subject of the mail.
This job expired on December 31, 2020.