To provide audit assurance over risk management and controls implementation to ensure the company’s controls are adequate and working satisfactorily. To provide assurance over the integrity, accuracy and completeness of financial reporting
- Head Internal Audit that will enhance the firms Wide Risk Assessment to ensure appropriate regulation of Internal Controls.
- The Head, Audit & Compliance is grossly responsible for ascertaining and assessing the soundness of accounting and financial controls and procedures.
- He / she assesses the accuracy, timeliness and relevance of management information, appraising the efficiency of established policies and procedures, reviewing them in the light of changing circumstances and ensuring that Internal Control checks are carried out on all pre-disbursement transactions.
- Give comprehensive reports on Audits and proffer immediate solution.
- Conduct Audit to identify business risk areas and give recommendation on weaknesses identified.
- Carry out pre / post transaction Audit through the Audit checklist on daily basis.
- Ensure timely processing of new transactions in accordance with policies
- Ensure timely completion of Audit plans
- Ensure conformance and compliance with Policies, Procedures, and Professional Standards, as well as a high delivery of operations in accordance to approved budget
- B.Sc in Accounting, Finance, or any other related field, with relevant certificates and professional membership
- Min. of 8 yrs. cognizant experience with other relevant professional certifications
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in auditing; internal audit standards, ethics and fraud awareness
- Strong Analytical and documentation skills
- Experienced recommending Results/Corrective Actions
- Experience in a bank/financial institution is an added advantage
Interested candidates should apply through the Company website www.lingtonandbernie.com /send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or walk into Lington & Bernie Consulting Ltd, 9a Omo Osagie street, Off Awolowo road Ikoyi Lagos