- Carry out timely recruitment and replacement of staff as may be required.
- Respond to all client request in a timely manner.
- Increase existing business portfolio and generate new leads
- Prepare letters, reports and various documents relating to the outsourcing processes.
- Assists in managing harmonious relationships between management and employees through active involvement in employee programs and communication
- Ensure adequate compliance with labour standards is maintained for all accounts handled
- Conduct background checks for all successful candidates before deployment
- Ensure timely processing and reconciliation of outsourced staff salary and overtime.
- Adheres to company policies and procedures and the corporate code of conduct.
- Cary out any other duties as required
Minimum of a bachelor degree in a reputable institution
3 – 5 years working experience in HR Outsourcing
HR professional qualification is an added advantage
Good knowledge of employee relations management
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Problem solving and decision making
Must be commercial awareness
Qualified candidates are to forward their CVs to email@example.com using HRBP Outsourcing as the subject of the mail or visit www.lingtonandbernie.com
This job expired on October 15, 2020.